Sunday, August 10, 2008

BSG prequel movie directed by Admiral Adama.

Coming in 2009, there's gonna be another Galactica movie along the lines of Razor. Here's the press release about it. It's going to be about some of the cylons before the show started - including some stuff about the resistance on Caprica with my favorite eye candy, Samuel T. Anders, and Chief Tyrol. Also, Brother Cavill will be in it too.

Actually here's what it says:

During the chaotic aftermath of the destruction, two powerful Cylon agents struggle with plots and priorities on the human ships that got away, and among the resistance fighters who were left behind.

This makes me wonder... two powerful cylon agents. And the two main characters from the show who were involved on the ships that got away and the resistance are... Anders and Tyrol. HMMM. Could they have accidentally told us a little bit about what cylon antics they might have been up to before the attack on the Colonies? That's my theory, anyway. Which does not necessarily void out my previous theory about the final five coming from Earth. But what happened to make them forget they were cylons? Were they programmed that way or what?

Honestly, I think I'm going to like this movie more than Razor. I like Anders and Tyrol and I like the prequel idea. I wasn't all that jazzed about watching Admiral Cain for two hours, since I completely hated her character when she was on the show. Granted, the movie did change my mind, and gave a lot more insight into her motivation, but still. Wasn't my favorite. Plus, the main main character of that movie was some new girl. I don't even remember her name. Kendra? Kendra Shaw? Okay, I do remember it. I just didn't remember it immediately. Whatever. The point is, a movie about Anders hanging out and playing Pyramid wins over a movie about Admiral Cain beating up her cylon lover and ordering her officers to kill innocent civilians. Okay? That is just how I feel.

1 comment:

cajrrman said...

Maybe this movie will explore how Zach was a cylon all along without anyone knowing it. Or, maybe Admiral Adama did know it all along.